Founded in 2009 Shree Manufacturing Company became the largest producer of Stainless Steel Weights and Vent Tubes for Pressure Cookers in India. It was founded by Mr. Ashok Kumar Jain who is the proprietor of the company. He is a Chemical Engineer from IIT Delhi passing out in 1975. Company has One Plant in Sahibabad industrial area in Uttar Pradesh and two plants in Una distt. In Himachal Pradesh. It also has recently bought a unit manufacturing Weights and Vent tubes in Bangalore.
What the company does
The Company specialises in Manufacturing of all kinds of pressure cooker parts such as Rubber gaskets, Weights, Vent Tubes, and Safety Valves etc.
We are the developers of stainless steel weights along with vent tubes in India. When we started the company in 2009 the only material used for making weights in India was Brass. We were the first ones who introduced stainless steel weights in India. The fact that right now 90 % weights used in India are stainless steel speaks volumes about the achievement of the Company.
It is the largest producer of Stainless steel weights and vent tubes in India with a Capacity of more than 10 lakh units per month. The Company is supplying to the top 15 cooker manufacturing companies in India including Hawkins Cookers Ltd., TTK Prestige Ltd. and United Pressure Cookers Etc.
- To Be The Largest Manufacturer Of Pressure Cooker Parts In The World.
- To Develop Non – Ferrous Alloys Which Are Cost Effective.
- To Develop Alloys Which Are Imported From Outside India And Give People A Cost Effective Solution.
- To Develop Best Quality Radiation Shielding Products In India.
- Be A Customer Obsessed Company – Customer First.
- To Develop And Promote Lead Free Alloys In India As Lead Is A Silent Killer And People Are Not Aware Of The Health Hazards Of Lead.
- Transparent Dealings.
- Motivated And Commited Team In R&D And Quality Assurance Department.
- To Employ Poka-Yoke In All Our Manufacturing.
- Get Fully Automatic Plants For Manufacturing Of Products Especially In Pressure Cooker And Lpg Parts Division.